20 Things You May or May Not Know About Me

I thought I would let you get to know me a little. 

1. I love to run.
Crazy running events like Ragnar Relay Races. 
Next year I will be running my 10th Ragnar race.



2. I am a professional photographer.



I have had my business for five years now. I love having this to do in my spare time. :)

3. I have raised two puppies to be service dogs. 
Yardley did not make it into professional training and became our family dog.
Vader just went in on November 3rd. We received his first "report card" last wee. He is doing really well. He was assigned to a trainer named Lisa and is beginning professional training. 



4. I have just become an empty nester. 
All three of my children are in college or graduated from college. 


5. My Aunt Kate got me interested in teaching.
I can't remember a summer when we didn't go into her classroom.
She began teaching the year I was born and I got my first teaching job the year she retired.
Circle of life.

6.  I have recently become interested in triathlons. 
I have competed in three so far. 


7. I LOVE Phish!
I have been to around 40 shows. So far...


8. I am a huge The Office and The Big Bang Theory fan.
I have been through the entire series of The Office about four times.

9. I run for a boy named Hunter. 
I run through a program called I RUN 4. 
He is an inspiration.


10. I participate in community shows. 
Musicals and Plays.


11. I am gluten free.
I have been for about five years now.

12. I wanted to be an Animal Behaviorist.

13. I love technology.

14. I have been to France. 
I LOOOOOOOOVED it!

15. I am a Vikings and Twins fan.
My great-grandmother took me to my first Twins game when I was seven. I have been a fan since. 

16. I play softball during the summer. 
I get to play with my girls. 

17. I am a little obsessed with selfies.




18. I have a dog named Rosie and a cat named Gloria.

19. I am a little crazy...
I get up at 4:30 am and I go 100 mph until I crash at night.

20. I love candy.
It is a red light food for me. 

I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little bit more. 
Have a wonderful day!





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments

Back to Top