A Little Late

Wow! It has been too long since I have posted.
The school year has started out absolutely wonderful.
I have had some tough classes the past few years and this one looks like it might be a dream. There are the typical bumps I will encounter, but for now, I am living the honeymoon out with them. :)

I wanted to share my before and after photos of my classroom and now that I'm thinking of it, I need to add more. I got this adorable quote from Dr. Seuss to put up on my wall.

I just love it! I will post a photo later of my wall.

























Here are a few before and after photos. I am trying to keep spaces clear for more students work.
My whiteboard is ACTUALLY going to be used as a whiteboard!

There are subtle differences. I am going to make some changes during the year. I am hoping to incorporate more flexible seating and space for my firsties.

I hope you all had a great start to the year.

Have a wonderful day!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment

  1. Thanks for taking the time and sharing your thoughts and expression with us. Your thoughts are always very valuable for your readers. Now it's time to avail https://phxcarsservice.com/ for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top